3 stalks celery, 2 roughly chopped and one diced
2 lg carrots, roughly chopped
1 medium onion, cut into wedges
1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
Freshly ground black pepper
1 lg. cauliflower head
5 tbsp. butter, melted (i use vegan )
1/3 cup hot sauce, like franks Red hot
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 cup ranch dressing for serving
1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese (optional) for serving
1 tbsp. fresh chives for serving
Preheat oven to 400 F.
1) Toss celery, carrots and onion with oil and season with salt and pepper.
2) Cut leaves off cauliflower so it sits flat and place over vegetables.
3) Make buffalo sauce: whisk together melted butter, hot sauce and garlic powder and season with salt and pepper.
4) Reserve 1/4 cup for serving, then drizzle remaining sauce over cauliflower (I also drizzle sauce on the underside of cauliflower) brush evenly to coat.
5) Roast until cauliflower is golden and tender, about 1hr-1 1/2hs.
6) Drizzle roasted cauliflower with ranch dressing and reserved buffalo sauce and sprinkle with blue cheese, diced celery and chives.