The health benefits of maintaining physical fitness are profound. Exercising regularly and eating well can cut your risk of chronic illness, diabetes, stroke, and cardiovascular disease. Similarly, maintaining a healthy weight can improve your metabolism, and reduce the risk of joint disease, arthritis, and other obesity issues. The Peak Fitness Program – created with our partners at Summit Orthopedics – is designed to help you measurably improve your individual health.
What is The Peak Fitness Program?
“Our Peak Fitness Program takes the guesswork out of fitness,” says Jeffrey Cassellius – performance specialist at Summit Orthopedics. The Peak Fitness Program’s origins lie in the The Power House partnership with Summit Orthopedics. The program focuses on helping individuals reach their peak fitness objectives. “We know that when you reach a peak level of fitness, you tend to maintain it,” notes Max Lipset. “We wanted to create a program that could help people start from their current fitness level and get as close as they can to peak fitness.”
How the Peak Fitness Program Works
The Peak Fitness Program is divided into four parts – with each session lasting roughly one hour.
- Warm Up. The first 10-15 minutes are spent on warm up exercises to increase flexibility and blood flow. We tailor each warm up to the session exercises in the interest of injury prevention.
- Compound Movements. Next, we focus on activating the big muscle groups with compound movements. These compound movements engage multiple muscle groups, and as a result – help you burn more calories, use more muscles, and develop better range of motion.
- Strength & Conditioning. Next, we do 20-30 minutes of strength and conditioning exercises that increase your heart rate, strengthen specific muscle groups, and maximize your range of motion. We tailor these exercises to each individual’s needs.
- Cool Down. Each session ends with 10-15 minutes with isolation and core cool down exercises.
Benefits of the Peak Fitness Program
The Peak Fitness Program provides a wide range of benefits, including:
- Individualized Attention. The Peak Fitness Program is not cookie-cutter. We will meet you at your current fitness level and tailor program to fit your unique needs. No matter what fitness level you are currently at, Peak Fitness can help you!
- Measurable Results. We track your progress throughout the program so you don’t have to by tracking key performance metrics that will measurably document your results.
- Specific Equipment. Each of our facilities has equipment unique to the Peak Fitness Program. We use a combination of kettlebells, bands, dumbbells, and customized equipment to tailor a unique fitness program to each person’s needs.
- Flexible Scheduling. We offer flexible scheduling for our Peak Fitness sessions, with three convenient locations (Highland Park, St. Louis Park). Classes are offered morning, noon, and night.
Register for the Peak Fitness Program
Kick-start your fitness by signing up for the Peak Fitness Program today! Whether you’re new to exercise or are having a difficult time meeting your fitness goals, we can tailor a program to meet your needs.
Sign up for the Peak Fitness Program here: https://tphmn.com/peak-fitness/