A great paleo recipe to make at the beginning of the week and to have for your easy breakfast the rest of the week!
(macros for the whole recipe)
1/2 Cup of Spinach
1 Small Tomato
1 Tbsp of Fresh Basil
1 Tbsp of Coconut Oil
- Preheat the oven at 350F/175C.2.
- Coat a muffin tray with coconut oil to avoid sticking.
- Whisk together the 3 eggs.
- Chop the spinach, basil and tomatoes.
- Pour the egg mixture into 3 different muffin cups. Then add a little bit of the vegetable mixture in each cup leaving about 1 cm empty at the top.
- Bake in the oven for 18 minutes.