Working with a Nutrition Coach
Nutrition Coaches use nutritional resources and coaching tools to help clients achieve health, fitness and weight management goals. Working with a nutrition coach, you’ll find support and guidance to make healthy changes and gain insights into your own eating patterns. Our coaches create customized programs through a comprehensive intake process, weekly check-ins, and monthly appointments. They also lead regular nutrition and lifestyle programs that incorporate lifestyle and fitness goals!
What Nutrition Coaches Do
- Teach clients about healthy portion sizes
- Teach about the health benefits of a variety of food groups
- Provide instruction on how to read food labels
- Calculate macronutrient ratios
- Provide guidance around eating plans and nutritional recommendations
- Perform nutrition assessments
- Provide resources on nutrition and nutrition recommendations
Working with a Health Coach
Health coaches are trained in supporting clients in making positive behavior change to enhance their lives and improve their health. When you work with a health coach you can expect to create short-term steps that will help you work toward your long-range plans and vision of health and happiness. At The Power House, all Health Coaches are Nationally Board Certified, and have the most extensive education in the industry. They work with clients in-person, virtually, and even through text coaching. Our goal is to meet YOUR needs!
What Health Coaches Do
- Create a collaborative relationship with clients that promotes self-efficacy and encourages self-discovery.
- Understand that each individual holds the inner wisdom and intuition that can guide them toward a vision of optimal health and wellbeing.
- Can help identify barriers that may be preventing you from achieving the changes you’d like to make
- Provide resources, support and accountability
- Can help you tap into inner reserves of self-awareness, optimism, and resilience.
- Help you design strategies to optimize your lifestyle habits