November 20, 2020
Please be aware that:
- All The Power House locations will close effective Friday evening in accordance with Governor Walz’s mandate. If you have an in-person workout scheduled Friday (Nov. 20th), you will still perform your workout at the gym.
- We will switch to all Virtual Classes and 1-on-1 Personal Training on Saturday, November 21st. There are all the classes and coaches you know and love- plus much more! Many surprises and prizes await. Don’t miss Saturday’s at-home benchmark workout, Zachary Tellier.
- Please join our Community Check-In Saturday at 4PM to chat with TPH leadership staff and connect with the community. Register on the class schedule or join directly here on Zoom.
- Details to come on loan, rent, and purchase of equipment. Please visit our equipment sales website HERE
- Group fitness members will have a TPH coach reach out to them regarding their health plan for the next 4 weeks, including two virtual personal training sessions in addition to their unlimited virtual classes.
Please report back as we update this page regularly regarding equipment loan and rental and other important details. Thank you!