If you are an NCAA athlete coming home for the summer with big goals to improve next year, we have the perfect program for you. Our College Prep Program is guaranteed to make sure you return to campus ready to show your best. You will be training in one of our two facilities equipped with amazing equipment and alongside other college and elite athletes including NFL and NHL athletes in their off-season. Our expert coaches will be there with you every day to help you maximize your time in the gym whether you are working on a program from your college that you love or if you need some extra help with your programming from us.
Save now with Early Bird Registration: Get $200 off on either of our College Prep Programs!! (code: collegeprep)
The Power House College Prep Program:
Where the good college athletes become great.
College Prep Program Sessions:
This Program is 10 Weeks with dates and times listed below.
June 8th through August 10th
**Schedule and program length can be modified for college term end and start dates
***July 3rd and July 6th will have no college prep training sessions. Athletes can take classes from class punch card
College Prep Training Session Times: *private sessions booked between athlete and coach
- Monday – Friday, 8am – 10am & 2pm-4pm @ St. Louis Park, no afternoon sessions on Friday
- Monday – Friday, 9am – 11am & 2pm-4pm @ Woodbury, no afternoon sessions on Friday
The Power House St. Louis Park
7319 W. Lake Street
St. Louis Park, MN 55426
The Power House Woodbury
Health East Sports Center- Summit Orthopedics Entrance
4123 Radio Drive
Woodbury, MN 55129
College Prep Program
Two training times per day, custom programming, nutrition coaching, great facilities, great coaching, unbelievable training environment with other elite athletes, discount on supplements and retail!
- 60 min Functional Movement Screening and TPHMN Assessment by one of our expert coaches. This assessment will allow us to determine if you need to add any specific exercises to your program this summer. It will allow us to provide you with extra programming and exercises to prevent injury and make sure you return to campus stronger and faster than ever. If you have a training program from your school, this assessment will help us understand where you need to prioritize your efforts within the program. If we are building your program for you (College Prep Platinum), this assessment will help us build the most customized and effective program possible.
- Supplemental programming is included in all College Prep Programs. Based on your assessment results, our staff will provide additional programming to supplement the program you have from your college on a daily basis. This supplemental programming may include corrective exercises and mobility work if that’s an area you need to spend more time on. Or, if you are in need of more conditioning or additional strength and power development, we will bias your additional programming in this direction. Rest assured we will have you on the best possible programming for your goals and your sport.
- Nutrition coaching – 6 hours with nutrition coach — included in the College Prep Programs.
- 1-hour intake – at the beginning of your program, you will spend one hour working one on one with a TPHMN Nutritionist. Our staff are experts at teaching you how to tailor your nutrition to your body, goals and your sport.
- 30 min weekly check in in person or phone call. Each week, you will spend 30 min checking in with your Nutrition Coach to make sure that you are on track this summer towards your goals.
- 1-hour exit — at the end of your program, you and your Nutrition Coach will spend an hour debriefing on the progress made over the summer. The goal of this session will be to set you up for success as you head back to campus. We want to make sure that your gains don’t disappear when you get back to school. So, we are sending you back with a plan!
- In addition to the above listed coaching services, athletes will receive : custom macro assignments for tracking, Inbody (Body Composition Analyzer, body fat %), goal setting and accountability, discount on supplements.
- Recovery sessions
- Weekly recovery sessions: ice bath, soft tissue and mobility
- 10 class punch card for The Power House Group Fitness Classes to be used for makeup sessions, yoga and recovery classes, and weekend workouts.
Early Bird Pricing: $799 (use the code: collegeprep) *code expires on April 1st, 2020
College Prep Program Pricing: $999
College Prep Program is limited to 30 athletes (15 at St. Louis Park and 15 at Woodbury) so reserve your spot today!
College Prep Platinum Program
Everything included in the College Prep Program above and also a completely customized program created by The Power House coaching staff. This is a great option if you are a college athlete looking to improve, but don’t have a training program from your college assigned for the summer.
This program also includes an additional 5 one on one sessions to maximize the customization for the athlete. Additional value of $750 for only $499 more.
Early Bird Pricing: $1299 (use the code: collegeprep) *code expires on April 1st, 2020
College Prep Platinum Program Pricing: $1499