Beyond the Whiteboard
“High Five” Challenge!
It is our belief that attention drives results, and there are few better ways to build awareness than the daily tracking of actions and behaviors. We are stoked to launch a brand new wellness challenge for our community that we created using one of our favorite fitness apps that many of you are already using on a daily basis…Beyond the Whiteboard!Beyond the Whiteboard is a tracking system for your workouts where you can plan, log, and analyze your fitness progress alongside other members at the gym and others athletes around the world! The Power House has a gym subscription that offers a free btwb membership to all our clients and we do the heavy lifting each week to add the PRVN class programming into the system. All you have to do to join us is:
- Head to btwb.com
- Chose “join my gym” when creating an account
- Use code SIDE995 to be added to The Power House tracks
- Take some time to look around the site, take the tutorial, and try logging your most recent class workout
Did you know that in addition to logging your class workouts, you can add all activity into your profile (walks, runs, bikes, etc) PLUS log your daily food intake, track macros, create an overall fitness analysis, interact with gym friends and competitors, write journal entries, and more!? It is an immensely powerful resource that many in our community are underutilizing!
Take the Challenge:
Our “High Five” Challenge on BTWB is themed with the number 5 and designed to create habits and engagement for performing and logging daily exercise and tracking your nutrition. The details are as such:DATES: 5 Week Challenge Tuesday, April 25 – Monday, May 29 (Memorial Day Murph) TASKS: 5 Total
- Completed Each Week
- 5 Days of Exercise Logs (class workouts or other activity)
- 5 Days of Food Logs
- 5 Interactions with members (likes, comments, messages)
- Completed By End of Challenge
- 5 Workout Reflection Journal Entries (prompts will be provided)
- 5 “Unlocks” of the following Fitness Level Categories
- Power Lifts
- Olympic Lifts
- FREE to participate!
- Optional Add-Ons:
- $40 for two InBody body composition tests (done at a recommended 6-8 weeks apart)
- $99 Coach Support Package: Two 20-minute consultations with a TPH Performance Coach plus a weekly text/call/in-person check-in with specific feedback on one logged workout and food log.
- $125 for both InBody + Coach Support Package
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Fill out this short form to let us know you are playing with us!
- Stay tuned for emails and on our Instagram page for full details on the High 5 Challenge, BTWB tutorials, how to log workouts and nutrition, and tips and tricks for BTWB success!
- Create your free account on BTWB if haven’t already and start getting familiar with the platform!